Who we are
This website is operated by Digi2051. We collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
Throughout our website we may link to other websites owned and operated by advertisers. These other third party websites may also gather information about you in accordance with their own separate privacy polices. For privacy information relating to these other third party websites, please consult their privacy policies as appropriate.
Our collection and use of your personal information
We have set out below a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. The key below the table provides more information about the legal basis for processing your data. Where applicable we have identified what our legitimate interests are in relation to the processing of your data.
|When information is collected||What information we collect||How and why we use your information|
|When you register with us as a user||Email address; IP address||We collect this:to create and manage your account with usto communicate with you about your accountWe will keep this information until 6 months after you close your account with us we close your accountLegal Basis: contract; legitimate interests.|
|When you visit our site||When someone visits our site we collect standard web log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We also collect information from cookies (see our Cooky Policy for more details)||We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website using the data in the logs. We will not associate any log data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source.It does not contain any personal data, therefore we do not need to establish a legal basis for processing it.|
|When you listen to radio station using our site||IP address||We use your IP address to display city-based location data regarding the location of that IP address.|
|When you leave a comment on our site, or contact us with an enquiry.||User name; comment content; IP address||We use this to post your comment on our website, or to address your question or comment about us or our service. We may also use it to improve our service and our website, encourage visitor feedback and discussion on our website.We will keep this information until 6 months after you close your account with us we close your accountLegal Basis: consent; contract; legitimate interests.|
The legal bases we may rely on include:
- consent: where you have given us clear consent for us to process your personal information for a specific purpose
- contract: where our use of your personal information is necessary for a contract we have with you, or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract
- legal obligation: where our use of your personal information is necessary for us to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations)
- legitimate interests: where our use of your personal information is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party (unless there is a good reason to protect your personal information which overrides our legitimate interests). These include our legitimate interests of us and our users in our providing a useful and high-functioning internet radio streaming service.
Cookies and similar technologies
For further information on cookies generally visit www.aboutcookies.org; or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- email us at email@example.com
- let us have enough information to identify you,
- if we ask for it, let us have proof of your identity and address, and
- let us know the information to which your request relates.
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
How to complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
How to contact us
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information we hold about you.